So, as you guys can tell, my blog is brand new and I am sort of a crazy person (which, duh, is my inspiration for blogging in the first place) and have been here trying to make light of (or at least come to terms with) my new situation and let me tell you, fellow preggo ladies and/or former preggo ladies and/or regular peeps who stop by here, you have made this whole ordeal MUCH easier. (I haven’t murdered ANYONE! Not ONE person!)
Today, I was nominated by Jell Jell over here for the Liebster Award!
“What is the Liebster Award?”, you may ask. It’s an award that’s meant to be passed along to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. The purpose is to help give awesome blogs a bit of a nudge in the way of followers and fans.”
Hooray! Thanks so much for the props! (And recognizing how awesome I truly am…heh heh…)
By accepting this award what we need to do is:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to us.
3. Reveal our top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that our followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
Here are my choices:
1. The Waiting
5. Southern Fried Chicken in Vegas
Thanks, ladies and gents! Keep spreading the love!
4 thoughts on “I’m So Famous, Ya’ll!”
WOW! Thanks 🙂 You’re pretty awesome yourself!
I was glad to pass it on to you. Love the sarcasm!
Lovved reading this thank you