For your reading pleasure, I hearby present to you: 10 noteworthy blogs to which I am awarding the Tell Me About Yourself Award!!!
And the winners are: (Drumroll…)
1. Mommy Odyssey. A soon to be mommy, telling it like it is!
2. Chick, Filleted. This site makes me angry at humanity but feel like being as much of an ass-kicking woman as I can be!
3. And Squatch Makes Three. A daddy blog!!! Striving, as I am, not to be that parent!
4. DKingNeece. Newly and unexpectedly pregnant! Sound familiar?
5. Kathryn Finding Balance. A really brave and totally amazing blog about a very complicated relationship. Highly recommended reading!
6. Drive-Thru Bride. Seriously. She was a drive-thru bride!
7. I’ll Sleep When They’re Grown. This is actually one of the first mommy-type blogs I started reading and was pleasantly surprised!
8. Dear #$&!% Baby. This is a really funny blog about the joys of pregnancy. Love it!
9. Mad Sticky Notes. Not a Mommy Blog! Because sometimes, I need a distraction from my ever-expanding waistline!
10. Blended So Splendid. A blog by a person I actually know. Like, in real life! She writes about family, crafting and life in general. And with snark!
8 thoughts on “As Promised!”
Aww, thanks! I love awards a little TOO much. I visited the other sites and appreciate the suggestions!
Holy crap! How exciting! NOW I AM FAMOUS.
Wow, thanks! Maybe someone other than you (the one who suggested I create it) parents (the ones who created me) will start to read my blog. ha!
Thanks for the acknowledgment! I was just about to blog about you (for reals) but thought I would come see what you were up to. Honestly, I still wish I wasn’t in this boat and didn’t have a blog to be “awarded” but alas, making somewhat sour tasting lemonade out of a rotten lemon. Okay maybe it’s not that bad. But anyway, thanks 🙂
Holy shit, that’s me on that list! Sweet!
Now, blame my idiocy on being new to the bloggy-sphere and ingesting approximately 1.5 tons of turkey and sugar in the last week, but am I supposed to do something?
And the blog is awesome. You’re awesome. These other blogs are awesome. The word awesome is not awesome.
Thanks! It’s true, the moniker comes from actual experience. and I echo Ande’s AWESOME sentiments. 🙂
Pingback: I’ve been saving up this awards day. « I'll Sleep When They're Grown
Pingback: & better late than never « & squatch makes three